If you’re looking for the perfect trailer to use for your next home improvement project, you might be wondering if it’s best to rent or own. The answer isn’t as easy as it seems. And if you’ve ever shopped at Home Depot, you know that the store offers pretty much everything.
Home Depot has a number of different sizes and styles of trailers available for rent and purchase in 2022, so it can be tricky to choose the right one for your needs. If you’re in need of a small trailer for your next project or a big one for moving furniture around town, check out this guide to renting from home depot’s rental department:
What is Home Depot rent Trailers?
Home Depot Rent Trailers provide services in which they rent trucks of various capacities. These are used to move goods. You can select according to their needs and budget.
These Home Depot usually partners with some companies like Penske, Budget, U Haul, and Enterprise to provide this service
Renting a trailer from Home Depot is easy and convenient! Here’s what you need to know before renting one from them.
How to Rent a Truck from Home Depot
Home Depot is committed to making sure every customer is completely satisfied. Their knowledgeable staff and wide selection of services are intended to make your construction project easier.
Renting a truck from Home Depot can be done in a few different ways. We recommend the following:
- Book online and get an instant quote. You can also book over the phone or by filling out online forums on the company website.
- Get quotes from other local stores. Home Depot doesn’t allow reservations in advance, so you may have to try your luck at other locations if all of their trucks are booked up.
- Try calling ahead to see if they have any availability. You may be able to get a better rate by asking them ahead of time if they have any available trucks available for rent rather than waiting until you show up on the day of pickup.
What are the Pros of Home Depot Truck Rental?
- Home Depot offers truck rentals at an affordable rate.
- You can get a Load ‘N Go truck rental at the lowest price.
- You will also be able to use any of their trucks for unlimited mileage and they will provide roadside assistance 24/7.
- This makes it a great option for students, college students, and military personnel.
What are the Cons of Home Depot Truck Rental?
The Home Depot truck rental service is a great way to make sure you have the right vehicle for your project. The only drawback is that:
- You can’t reserve one in advance, so you may have to wait for one to become available when it’s needed.
- You’ll need your own insurance for this service. If you’re unsure about this before renting a truck, it’s best to talk with an agent at your local Home Depot store before making a decision.
- Thirdly, the choice of rentals depends on store availability.
What other services do you get when you rent a Trailer from Home Depot?
Renting a trailer from Home Depot means you can get the trailer you need. Whether you’re transporting personal belongings or equipment for your business, they have a variety of trailers to choose from.
A towable trailer is outfitted with LED lighting and tested hydraulic surge brakes. The payload limits is between 1,450 lbs. and 2,990 lbs.
A downloadable utility trailer user manual that details how to load and unload the trailer.
What are the Types and Sizes of Trailers that can be rent from Home Depot?
You can rent any of the trailers at Home Depot, including the:
- Utility trailer with wheel lift as well as other types of heavy-duty vehicles.
- The Garden Trailer with 3 x 5’ hauling ability.
- The Solid Wall Trailer with 5’ x 8’ hauling ability is designed to carry vehicles, trailers, and other large items.
- Flatbed Utility Trailer with 6’x 8’ hauling ability.
- Dump Truck Trailer has a remote control hydraulic lift and has further different types
- Dump Trailer having 3 cubic yard capacity and size 5’ and 8’
- Dump Trailer having 4 cubic yard capacity and size 6’ and 10’
- Dump Trailer having 7 cubic yard capacity and 7’ and 14’
- Flatbed Utility Trailer with 6’x 8’ hauling ability.
- Open Air Trailer are used for transporting huge and tall objects. They are a size of 2*8”.They are made of steel, and high quality paint
- Enclosed Trailers are used to transport heavy objects. These are made of secure and strong plywood that can protect the objects that are being transported.
- Cargo Vans are good for moving light and medium size home furniture. They have a sensor that detects overweight in the vans. The cargo van can hold up to 3,00 lbs.
How Much Does Home Depot Trailer Rental Cost?
Renting a trailer from Home Depot is a good option if you are looking to move your belongings. The company offers a wide range of trailers depending on the factors described below:
- Size of the trailer
- How long do you need it for?
- Where you want to use it.
Home Depot truck rental costs are fairly easy and clear to calculate. They all come with unlimited mileage. While exact pricing is determined at the store.
The rentals for trailers usually start at $14 for the smallest unit for a 4-hour block. The rentals is $504 for the largest model over 4 weeks.
Additionally, the rental amount for dump trailer are calculated in-store depending on the timeframe and location.
Usually a security deposit of $100 is submitted to home depot trailer rentals, by credit card mostly. This security deposit is refundable only if the trailer is returned safely and in same condition.
Is there a minimum rental period for trailers?
There is no minimum rental period for trailers at Home Depot. You can rent a trailer for as little as one day, or even longer if you need it.
Home Depot has some of the best prices on rentals in the industry, and their trailers are no exception. They offer a wide range of sizes and models that fit any need you may have!
Home Depot trailers are easy to get and affordable. You can rent a trailer for as little as $14. If you need something quicker than that, the best way to go is by reserving online before coming into the store. This will save time and money over walking around hoping someone will have what you want! If you need trailers for more than one day then consider just buying one. Since these don’t cost any extra money beyond what would normally be charged by renting through them directly instead of third-party vendors such as Amazon Fulfillment Service who often offer free shipping on orders over $49.