Are you looking for a way to get your floors clean and stay organized? With the help of a carpet cleaner and rugs, you can make your home feel like a new space! Whether you need it for your office or for regular house cleaning work, renting a floor-cleaning machine is the best way to keep your carpet looking like new. So, who rents the best deals for carpet cleaning in 2022?
Lowe’s is best known for its home improvement products but also rents carpet cleaners in 2022. Lowe’s is a chain store based in the U.S., and it also has stores in Canada. Lowes was founded in 1921 by James M. Lowe and Andrew J. Kirk, two brothers from North Carolina who started a number of hardware stores in their hometowns.
The company is known for one of the best customer services on the market today. So, if you live and breathe new experiences and enjoy being rewarded, Lowe’s is the place for you!
Here is everything you need to know! From types of equipment to guidelines, we have answers. So go ahead and read all the information below.
- 1 How to Rent a Carpet Cleaning from Lowes in 2022?
- 2 What are the Different Types of Carpet cleaners available at Lowes?
- 3 How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Carpet Cleaner at Lowe’s in 2022?
- 4 How to use Bissell Carpet Cleaner?
- 5 What different types of Carpet Cleaner Are Available at Lowes
- 6 Which is a Better Option Renting the Cleaner or Buying the Cleaner
- 7 Conclusion
How to Rent a Carpet Cleaning from Lowes in 2022?
If you want your home to start looking like a bright floor and get rid of awful odor why we recommend renting carpet cleaning services or types of equipment from Lowes. Let’s dig into how to rent a carpet cleaner from Lowes. The carpet cleaner at Lowe’s is pretty straightforward.
- You can find an online store that offers the service near you.
- You can call or go in person to reserve the machine.
- Before reserving the equipment, you need to fill out Lowes rental agreement.
- Then select and reserve the equipment required for your carpet cleaning.
- For renting a carpet cleaner, the next step is doing the payment. For making a payment, you will need a credit card and your id card to show as proof of insurance. and for
- Note that renting the carpet cleaner will need your ID and credit card. You’ll also need to show proof of insurance at checkout (if applicable).
- Be sure you read the Lowes Carpet cleaner instruction carefully before doing the payment.
- If the machine is returned damaged or uncleaned, Lowes will charge you extra bucks.
What are the Different Types of Carpet cleaners available at Lowes?
If you’re looking to rent a carpet cleaner at Lowe’s, then you only have one option to choose from — the BISSELL Big Green Commercial Grade Deep Cleaner System. This is a commercial-grade machine that can handle any stains and spills in your home. Not only will this machine clean your carpets, but it will also help protect against future accidents by preventing any possible dry rot from occurring.
Following are some unique characteristics of Bissell Cleaner
The Bissell big green carpet cleaner is created with the DIY homeowner in mind.
Bissell uses powerful motors and suction that are designed to clean your carpet effectively.
The extra-large power brushes give you maximum detergent suction for removing dirt, odors, and stains.
It’s made from high-quality parts, which makes it super durable.
Moreover, The Bissell Big Green uses a powerful suction that can pick up all kinds of dirt from your couch or chairs as well as from other hard surfaces inside your house.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Carpet Cleaner at Lowe’s in 2022?
The cost of renting a carpet cleaner will vary depending on the size of your carpet, your location, and if you are going to buy a cleaning solution. For example, Lowe’s offers Bissell Carpet Cleaners at a rate of $29.99 for 4 hours or $39.99 for 24 hours rental, which is lower than most other stores such as Home Depot. They have a range of Bissell Detergent, which usually starts from $ 13.00.
However, if you were to rent from Lowes, then there may be other charges that come along with it too like:
- A deposit fee varies between stores but typically ranges from $25-$50 depending on where they are located in which town/city;
- An extra fee is charged due to damage caused by customers.
How to use Bissell Carpet Cleaner?
Cleaning with a Bissell carpet cleaner is actually quite easy and will save you from the hassle of doing so by yourself. This task can be a daunting one if you’re not well-versed in your own home cleaning techniques.
It’s for this reason that we’re going to give you step-by-step instructions on how to clean your carpets, along with all the helpful tips and tricks.
- The first step before using Bissell carpet cleaner is to vacuum your carpet thoroughly.
- Then proceed to fill the water tank with clean hot tap water and the Bissell solution as instructed.
- Further, you can plug in the socket.
- Once you have plugged in, switch on the button and start the cleaning process.
- For leaning the handle backward and forward, simply press the green lever.
The most important thing to remember when using this Bissell big green carpet cleaner is to rinse the dirty water tank, dry it and pack it properly before returning to Lowes.
What different types of Carpet Cleaner Are Available at Lowes
Renting a carpet cleaner is a decent deal. But if your goal is to clean and freshen up your home’s flooring and carpet every month, Lowe’s home equipment might be the best option for you.
Instead, users can choose from a range of options to fit their needs. Lowe’s offers small, portable, commercial, and upright cleaners for small-area cleaning, hand tools for larger jobs, and large upright models for larger-area cleanings. Each model is easy to use and store, so it will take up minimal space in your home when not in use.
Lowe’s offers carpet cleaners by the following brands: Bissell Hoover Prolux Black and Decker Ewbank Koblenz.
Which is a Better Option Renting the Cleaner or Buying the Cleaner
Carpet cleaners can be incredibly expensive. While some models are definitely more effective than others, most require a lot of time and effort to clean your carpets effectively. As such, when choosing a carpet cleaner for your home, making sure it’s not too expensive is important.
Currently, unless you want to spend money on purchasing a smaller carpet cleaner that isn’t the commercial standard, it is cheaper to rent one from Lowe’s. It is recommended to rent a carpet cleaner from Lowes instead of buying one. Not only is it cheaper because you don’t have to use a lot of money on the machine and accessories, but it also cleans your carpets.
Ultimately, renting a carpet cleaner from Lowe’s is designed to save customers money. If your apartment carpets are in good condition and you maintain them regularly, then the rental program will be a great option to save some cash.
For those that want spot cleaning ability along with the deep cleaning power of the BISSELL Big Green, then this may be a good choice. Renting is also ideal for those who need a temporary fix for an upcoming event, such as a wedding or party.
If you’re interested in renting a carpet cleaner from Lowe’s, the first thing you should do is head down to your local store. You can find professional carpet cleaners and other cleaning supplies there, and if they don’t have what you need, they can order it for you. There are also rentals available online if you prefer not to go into the store yourself.